.

.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Ilayaraja gets rousing reception in Chennai!!!

22nd of January 2015
சென்னை:I love to score music for movies directed by newcomers. There is a passion in me to work for mythological and historical films’, said maestro Ilayaraja said.
Addressing media persons in Chennai airport, on his return from Mumbai, where he was felicitated for scoring music to over 1000 films, Ilayaraja, said, ‘I am elated at the honour given to me in Mumbai in the presence of legends like Amitabh Bachchan, Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan.’

‘I thank all of them on behalf of me and my fans’, he said and added, ‘Though I have composed music for over 1000 films, I am still ready to work with newcomers’, he said.
Expressing his desire to work in mythological films, he said, ‘I want to give life to historical themes with my music’.

No comments:

Post a Comment